Lake House Writing Desk
What girl doesn’t want a place to sit and get ready for the day or simply pamper herself away from her siblings and the rush of a common household? Not only does it provide a cool spot to primp, it also offers storage and organization for necklaces, hair ties, bracelets, ribbons, or crafts.
- Three separate mirrors (a center with left and right wings) finished with a beveled edge, solid wood frames and steel hinges.
- A magnetic touch latch allows access to the storage area located behind the center mirror.
- The storage area is lined with felt to help keep valuables and keepsakes looking their best.
- Twenty wooden pegs line the storage area in two rows of ten. There is a 9.75″ of clearance under the first row of pegs and 12″ under the second row allowing ample hanging space.
- The dividers compartmentalize both the left and right side drawers into three equal spaces. One or bother dividers can be removed to accommodate a wide variety of storage needs.
- Five piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full extension, side-mounted, ball bearing drawer guides.
- Outfitted with wooden drawer pulls featuring brushed metal insert.
- Bench built with kiln dried solid poplar frames and poplar veneers.
- For added strength, the case good backs are inset and screwed in place.