Kensington Storage Drawers
The Kensington Collection offers options that not only look great under the bed or bunk, but are extremely functional. Knowing how much stuff kids accumulate, the tremendous storage and organization potential of the storage unit makes this item a must have.
Hand crafted using solid Eastern US poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this collection is available in either Antique Silver.
Storage Unit Features
- The storage unit features two large storage drawers and an extra large cubby.
- The extra large cubby can be added to either end of the two drawer unit. This important features allows the cubby to be positioned at the head of the bed regardless of what side the storage unit is placed.
- The cubby is intended to be positioned at the head of the bed on both the twin and full size Kensington Beds or behind the ladder on the Victoria Bunk. The advantage of having a cubby, as opposed to a drawer, is that the cubby makes this space accessible and therefore extremely useful.
- European drawer interior: the drawer sides and back are as tall as the drawer face.
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full extension, side-mounted, ball bearing drawer guides.
- Outfitted with 5″ solid iron drawer pulls.
- Works with both twin and full size Kensington Beds, the Elizabeth Daybed, and the Victoria Bunk.