With its craftsmen styling and substantial design elements, the Highlands Loft offers an impressive blend of function, style and versatility. The dresser/chest end can be positioned on either end of the loft and offers tremendous storage capabilities. Shelves are integrated above the dresser/chest for more organization. The loft comes as a full or twin upper bed and the customer can choose between a desk, full lower bed or simply leaving the space under the loft open. Whether you are looking for a great office for your child, more floor space or simply more storage, the Highlands Loft is versatile and ready to assist.
The Lake House Loft not only offers tremendous storage and function, it does it with the ageless style of an American original. The loft is available with a full or twin upper bed and features a modular dresser/chest end with integrated shelving. You can choose to use the area under the loft as a grand office with the addition of an integrated desk or add more sleeping space with the addition of a full size lower bed. if you simply need more space, you can leave the space under the loft open.
- Hand crafted using Solid eastern US poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this loft is available in either white or stone finishes.
- The twin loft features a 4 drawer chest end, the full loft features a 6 drawer dresser end.
- The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- The loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8″ in height.
- The loft has the option of a desk or full size lower bed.
- The loft meets, or exceeds, all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.